Terms and Conditions
The Owners Only Service of Vacation Internationale’s website is designed to supplement the Owner Services Call Center. As a registered Owner, you can request and review reservations, track the balance of your VI points, and view and pay your Operating Fund bill online.
These Terms and Conditions govern use of the Owners Only Service. As additional features and functionality are added over time, these Terms and Conditions will apply to those features and functions as well, so please check back periodically to review any changes that may be made.
PLEASE NOTE: IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO REGISTER AND USE THE OWNERS ONLY SERVICE YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM HARDWARE AND/OR SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS:
- An active e-mail account for the purpose of confirming account activation, passwords, and payments.
- Firefox 3.0 (or higher) or Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher)
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTERING. BY REGISTERING AND USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF VACATION INTERNATIONALE’S OWNERS ONLY SERVICES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (NOW OR AT ANY TIME IN THE FUTURE), YOU DO NOT NEED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE OWNERS ONLY SERVICE AND YOU MAY CONTINUE TO MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT THROUGH THE OWNER SERVICES CALL CENTER.
- By registering for, accessing and using the Owners Only Services, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of Vacation Internationale’s Owners Only Service, as well as the terms, conditions and instructions appearing on your paper-based agreements, order forms and invoices. Should you notice an inconsistency between your online account information and your paper-based account information, the terms, conditions and charges appearing on the paper-based forms and agreements shall control.
- When you register for Owners Only Services, you will be asked to provide a password. Only one user id and password may be set up per VI Owner number. You understand that the security of all user id and password information is extremely important, that it is necessary to access the Owners Only Service, should be kept strictly confidential, and that its accidental or unauthorized disclosure or use may have serious consequences. By enrolling for and using the Owners Only Service, you accept sole responsibility for the security of this information, and use of the Owners Only Service. Vacation Internationale shall have no liability for the consequences of users’ failure to maintain the security of their user information, or the risks associated with using the Owners Only Service.
- The Owners Only Service includes the ability to review and pay your Operating Fund bills online. This feature is designed as an alternative to your existing paper-based statements. If you pay online, Vacation Internationale protects and secures this information by employing commercially customary web-based security and encryption protocols. Regardless of which method of payment you choose, you remain responsible for all payments due on your Operating Fund account, along with all other customer obligations related to your account.
- Any dispute(s) arising out of your use of Vacation Internationale services or the Owners Only Service shall be resolved in accordance with the terms and conditions of your agreement(s) with Vacation Internationale.
- Vacation Internationale reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the Owners Only Service, or any feature of the Owners Only Service, at any time.
- Vacation Internationale reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Owners Only Service at any time by making such changes to this site. Please check back periodically to review any changes to this policy. If you are dissatisfied with any such changes, you may discontinue using the Owners Only Service.
- Subject to the Vacation Internationale Privacy statement. If you provide Vacation Internationale with an e-mail address when you enroll for the Owners Only Service, you may receive periodic notices via email about the Owners Only Service, Vacation Internationale services, Travel Services and related offerings.
- The Owners Only Service is provided on an “as is” basis. You acknowledge and accept that communications and transactions conducted online may not be absolutely secure, that there may be system failure that may limit your ability to access the Owners Only Service, and that the the Owners Only Service is not guaranteed to be error free. By registering for and using the Owners Only Service, you agree to accept all responsibility and risk associated with the use of the Owners Only Service services and the Internet in general. Vacation Internationale disclaims all warranties, representations or other endorsements, express or implied, with regard to the information accessed from, or via, this service, the systems which provide it and the Internet, including all warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use, or non-infringement of any third-party rights. Vacation Internationale does not assume any liability for the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of any information disclosed or materials accessed. In no event shall Vacation Internationale (or any persons or entities related thereto) be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages associated with or arising from use of this service in any way, including any loss of use, data or profits, regardless of the form of action.
- You agree to comply with all laws, regulations and other legal requirements that apply to these terms and conditions.
BY ENROLLING FOR THE OWNERS ONLY SERVICE, YOU AUTHORIZE VACATION INTERNATIONALE AND ITS AFFILIATES TO USE VI USAGE INFORMATION RELATED TO YOUR ACCOUNT TO ASCERTAIN IF YOU MIGHT BENEFIT FROM OTHER SERVICES OFFERED BY VACATION INTERNATIONALE, AND TO MARKET THEM TO YOU. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE THAT IT IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND VACATION INTERNATIONALE FOR THE OWNERS ONLY SERVICE, AND THAT IT MAY BE AMENDED ONLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS STATED ABOVE.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Notice
Users of this site acknowledge and agree that VI has the exclusive rights and privileges in and to the trademarks, service marks, logos, text, graphics and other content published by VI on this site (collectively, the "VI Marks"). Users acknowledge and agree that VI Marks are protected by U.S. Copyright laws, other intellectual property laws, international treaty provisions, and must be treated like any other material protected by intellectual property laws. VI grants you a license to use the material contained on this site solely for your own private, non-commercial purposes. You agree that you will not download, rent, lease, sell, license, sublicense, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, distribute, transmit, or otherwise transfer all or any portions of the VI Marks or otherwise take any other action in violation of VI’s copyright or intellectual property rights other than those expressly authorized by VI in writing.