In a setting of lofty palm trees and colorful, perfumed hibiscuses, Florida’s largest inland city is home to world class fascinations. Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios, MGM, and Kennedy Space Center are just around the corner, plus many other attractions for you to discover.
- Swim with a Beluga whale, touch a stingray, and cradle an alligator
- Drive a stock car at 125 mph
- Play golf on the same courses as Tiger Woods
- Dine in Cinderella’s castle
- Learn to draw a cartoon and test new toys
- Eat space food, savor real key lime pie (it’s yellow), or ride in a glass bottom boat
- Relax by the volcano in the resort pool, and sip a tropical elixir from the poolside café